'American Idol','American next top model'and so on :-)
'American Idol' is the program that scout for singer from general public.I think Americans are full of confidence and have strong-willed that if they are criticized ,they are bound to answer back.Those progarms encourages me.
'American idol'
My favorite singer David Cook who is so coool:)
watch this!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KB7OiW-yqBw
He is a champion season7.And other highlight of the program is judges,particularly Simon Cowell.
He uses malicious language!
check this!
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gkYY_RVbQm8?fs=1&hl=ja_JP"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gkYY_RVbQm8?fs=1&hl=ja_JP" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
And I love American drama.
'Dr.House','gossip girl','HEROS','boston legal' and so on.

This is a gossip girl's one scene.
American drama costs so it's worth watching.My favorite drama is 'Dr.House'.'Dr.House'is a drama that a doctor who has a terribly sharp tongue but he never makes a mistake.In american drama we cannot foresee what will happen next!That's why it'sooooo exciting!
watch this!
Dr.house one scene.<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4T0lT8gJFO0?fs=1&hl=ja_JP"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4T0lT8gJFO0?fs=1&hl=ja_JP" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
Is American Idol a kind of Reality TV? I don’t know anything about TV culture so you have to remind me! What do you think is the attraction of the American shows? Are they different from Japanese ones? And do you watch them in English? Are they all good-looking? It seems from the photo you posted!
返信削除American Idol is a reality TV show on FOX.American are never content to be the second best unless they are the best and have very clear-cut personality each other and firm confidence.So they sing with all their might in spite of tone-deafness.It's so funny.American personality is very different from Japanese one.Japanese are very shy.
返信削除American bluntly say exactly what they mean.I like it!I may be deeply hurt if I'm said.But American don't care what people say.
I watch shows dubbed in Japanese or with Japanese subtitles.
Almost all of American are good-looking but...haha:)
American look quite mature for their age.